Our delicious truffle brownies are made by Community Table Kitchen, a social enterprise of Bridge House. Bridge House is a nonprofit that helps adults experiencing homelessness leave the streets behind by employing, housing and supporting them as they get a foothold to transform their lives. With a success rate of 75%, our one year internship includes safe, affordable housing, counseling to overcome barriers, and paid employment. Participants learn valuable skills that build a resume while they are preparing our incredible brownies.
Your recipients will love them and you'll feel great about lending a "hand up" along the way. In fact, once an intern graduates from Ready to Work, there are local employers waiting to embrace them in our community with gainful employment. This allows them to leave the streets behind for good.
We hope you’ll join us on our mission to end homelessness one person at a time. Order Danconias brownies today!
* Dormitory-style living in renovated office buildings
* 94 individuals now call these buildings home
* Interns live here throughout the duration of their one year Ready to Work apprenticeship
* Learning culinary skills at Community Table Kitchen
* Building a resume
* Preparing to re-enter the workforce
* Integrating individuals back into our community
Whether your shopping for that perfect personal gift or a 1,000 important client gifts, we're here to help! Give us a call at 720.772.1987 or send a note right here. We'll get working on your request!